Click below to train for a 10k with me!
Follow Me On Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- What Italians Drink: Sangue di Giuda
- Cliff Jumping (aka My Butt Hurts)
- King Ludwig II of Bavaria's Castles
- Crypts and Catacombs
- Scuba Diving in Croatia
- A Trip to The Haunted Island of Poveglia: Part Three
- I am a Persimmon Convert!
- Rosemary Tea
- Interesting Italian Food: Pocket Coffee
- Chunnel Challenge 2011 Day Three: The Chunnel and Stonehenge
Tag Archives: Breganze
It’s been a long week. There are only two things I want to accomplish today: 1.) Introduce myself to some lovely bottles of wine 2.) Take a nap As of 3pm I am half done with my to-do list. Earlier … Continue reading