Click below to train for a 10k with me!
Follow Me On Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- What Italians Drink: Sangue di Giuda
- Cliff Jumping (aka My Butt Hurts)
- What Italians Drink: Limoncello (or Lemoncillo)
- Lumignano Hike
- American Cemetery in Nice, France
- King Ludwig II of Bavaria's Castles
- Ca Bruzzo Winery
- Interesting Italian Food: Pocket Coffee
- A Trip to The Haunted Island of Poveglia: Part One
Tag Archives: Denmark
Before I tell you about the hot dog and chocolate milk, I have to show you two super-awesome things I found in Copenhagen. First is this hat. Yes, I bought this hat. Yes, I wore this hat for the rest … Continue reading
My friends and I have a tradition of visiting Christmas markets around Europe every Thanksgiving weekend. It is a very happy coincidence that most Christmas markets in Europe start the fourth week of November, which happens to be a four … Continue reading
Misused words on signs and clothes make me happy. This one made me absolutely giddy.