Click below to train for a 10k with me!
Follow Me On Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- What Italians Drink: Sangue di Giuda
- Cliff Jumping (aka My Butt Hurts)
- Crypts and Catacombs
- Scuba Diving in Croatia
- I am a Persimmon Convert!
- King Ludwig II of Bavaria's Castles
- What Italians Drink: Grappa
- Interesting Italian Food: Pocket Coffee
- Chunnel Challenge 2011 Day Three: The Chunnel and Stonehenge
- Homemade Spa: Aloe and Rosemary Soak
Tag Archives: Germany
My trip to Germany a couple weeks ago was not just filled with castles. It was also full of horses, lakes, mountains, and beer! I stayed near Garmisch, which is a small ski resort near the Austrian border. Buildings with … Continue reading